Re: Is ident secure?

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 09:19:16PM -0700, Sean Whitney wrote:
> Actually what he really try to tell us is that his shift lock key is stuck...

 In one of his earlier emails, he has a lower case 'i'.  He obviously
had capslock on, and by reflex pressed shift anyway. (It was in the
word "I'm", where it would normally be capitalized.)

 I'd like to see him try to tell us his shift key was stuck on, hah,
we've got him figured out... yeah, or something :)

 This guy is so hilarious!  He refuses to take any action to
unsubscribe from the "spammers", but he's already replied to the spam
itself, so if we spammers, we would know his email address works.  Duh!

--
#define X(x,y) x##y