Re: HARASS ME MORE.........

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 01:58:53AM -0400, Layne wrote:
> I sent my server several complaints about all this harassment. I have 227
> messages on my in box right now from solicitors like you who I never even
> subscribed to. If i click on receive messages right now I bet I get 80 more.
> Do you think that's fair? Do you blame me for being mad?

Well, you're now replying to yourself....  I'm not sure what you mean when
you say that we are solicitors.  This is the debian-security mailing list.
We do not know how you got subscribed.  If you don't want to be subscribed,
there are simple instructions to unsubscribe on the bottom of every message.

I don't blame to for being mad.  I do blame you for ranting obscenly in
reply to every message.  You may get 50 messages from this list, but 35 of
them are from you.  Please stop flaming everyone and unsubscribe yourself.

--
Steven Barker                                      scbarker@uiuc.edu
  You may have heard that a dean is to faculty as a hydrant is to a dog.