gnupg problem

The new gnupg made it to security.debian.org, but it includes a
conflict with the only available mailcrypt:

Conflicts: gpg-rsa, gpg-rsaref, mailcrypt (<= 3.5.5-6)

The changelog.Debian agrees:

gnupg (1.0.6-0potato1) stable; urgency=high

  * Upload for stable; fixes several security holes.
  * debian/postinst: Restore suidregister handling
  * debian/control: remove conflicts with suidmanager and add conflicts
    with older versions of mailcrypt.

In this case, there needs to be a non-older version of mailcrypt
available for potato.  I don't know why conflicts were added to
mailcrypt (nothing I noticed in either the public or private security
lists mentioned it, AFAICT).  But assuming the conflicts are needed,
the security team needs to upload a working recent mailcrypt to the
security.debian.org archive.

Thomas