Re: Help needed on MASQUERADE

you need to send it through eth0 not ppp0

yoros@terra.es wrote:

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 11:39:29PM +0200, Luc MAIGNAN wrote:

	iptables -t nat -s 192.168.0.0/24 -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
	echo 1>/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

A workstation on my network succeeded to ping both eth0 and eth1, but

didn't
succeed to go out of my network to reach the internet.

Check the output chain (table). That chain can accept all the packets
from the nat but not the internal network because these packets are
masquerated. You must do this with all protocols you want to permit
internal nework access...
Sorry for my english. I'm Spanish.