Something Wicked happened! 001a.

Hi all,

I've received the following log message
    <date> kernel: eth0: Something Wicked happened! 001a.
a few times.  I've read through the source for the driver, and it doesn't
appear to denote an extremely Wicked event, rather it seems to just be a
malformed packet that the driver is going to discard.

But I may have missed something, and it might truly be something "Wicked"
going on.

Does anyone know if this is a particularly Wicked problem, or just a cheap
and not-too-reliable network card?

Thanks,

	--- Wade

--