Re: Secure 2.4.x kernel

Hi,

Gary MacDougall wrote:

> Hmmm... Mom has a good point.
>
> I think the bottom line is that we'll never have 100% security until
> there are laws that protect the break-in's and hacking that occurs.
> Still laws... not crappy little wrist slapping type laws.

laws can´t do anything against unknown people.
i think there is no way to find a hacker if he really doesn´t want to.

btw, with that argumentation you are saying "come on, delete alle
securitymailinglists and let us ask for better laws, don´t close your
windows, when you are leaving your home , don´t close the doors".

and that´s the totally wrong way (at least today).

bye
Ralf