iptables missing library

I've recently discovered the "badflags" capabilities in iptables
and I'm playing with some rules.  However, when I load the rules,
I get the following error message:

Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
iptables v1.2.3: Couldn't load target
`badflags':/lib/iptables/libipt_badflags.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Indeed, I do not have libipt_badflags.so on my woody system.  I've
been looking all over to find it, but have had no luck.  I
checked in the unstable version of iptables, and it's not there
either.

Can someone point me to where I can find it?

thanks,
jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer