Re: [report] A look at the time Debian takes to fix a security vulnerability

sOn Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:45:41PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > A note for the Security Team: please add a new tag to the DSA's data:
> > <define-tag bid> and <define-tag cve> that would make it easier to
>
> Half the time we can't do that because we can't register a tag since
> the information can't be released yet. We could add them at a later
> date at the website I suppose, but since we only have a single person
> maintaining the website I wouldn't expect miracles.

	Well, I do have access to the website (since I have been
contributing to it for about two years, mainly translations to spanish)
and have (at least for this year's) done the DSA - BID correspondence.
Should I do it? This means changing the current .data files and changing
the way they are published so the BID (one or more) tags are show in the
webpage too. Should be relatively simple...

	Javi