Re: apache - bots

I created a php 404 Error page, where I list the fingerprints of the worms I know. If I find one of them is causing the request, I let the script simply die so I don't waste any more bandwidth then neccessary on these anoying creatures.

I thought about blocking IP's involved but the sources of the requests change too often.

HTH,

Vinai