-----Mesaj original-----
De la: Tarjei Huse [mailto:tarjei@nu.no]
Trimis: Monday, December 03, 2001 1:01 PM
Catre: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subiect: Re: Rãspuns: finding hidden processes

Thanks, I got:
dev_to_tty
tdev
/dev/pts/%s
/dev/%s
/dev/tty%s
/dev/pty%s
/dev/%snsole
Obsolete W option not supported. (You have a /dev/drum?)

Any comments? Does this look ok?

Tarjei