snorting bridges? [ Was: Re: iptables with a linux bridge ]

On Sun, 2001-12-02 at 23:05, martin f krafft wrote:

> because it's filtering based on the IP information. brides speak no
> IP.

They do if you marry a girl who knows her networking. *Ducks*

Anyways, I've been following this thread and wondering: Is there any
reason why snort would or would not work with a bridge?

--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one