RE: Secure wu-ftpd for Testing?

The article I read about it on the Register...

                    "The hole affects thousands of users of virtually
every Linux release.
                    Because of the wide implications, Core, working with
CERT, and, at
                    one point, SecurityFocus' "Vulnerability Help" team,
arranged a
                    coordinated release with Caldera, SuSE, TurboLinux,
Debian, Red
                    Hat, and other Linux vendors, so that patches would
be available for
                    every distribution simultaneously. December 3rd was
picked for the
                    release.

                    That plan went out the window Tuesday, when Red Hat
unilaterally
                    issued its own advisory."

So I will assume that Debian has a fix that is being tested, if not in
"testing". I'm very surprised it hasn't been released or mentioned yet
myself.

Curt-