Re: [OT] resctrict ssh to localnet for some users but not for others.

* op <ol1@v10a.com> [2001.11.27 10:23:57+0100]:
> I specify  the users in /ets/ssh/sshd_config who are allowed to connect via
> ssh. But I'd like some more control. I'd like to control which subnets user x
> can connect from. Some should be allowed to connect from anywhere but some
> should only be able to conect from the local network.

nope, this isn't possible with the current sshd. an interesting
feature though...

you could write a custom shell that checks the IP after login and only
spawns a shell when it's from an OK subnet...

> Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.

eh? i can't really see that pleasant side of this...

at the turn of the century in vienna,
the schoenberg food factory stopped making tonic,
and started making cereal instead.
                                                   -- hofstadter's geb