Re: In Praise of Dos (RE: Mutt & tmp files)

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 07:57:05PM -0800, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 03:26:50PM -0800, Petro wrote:
> >     But his is hugely off topic, and I'll go no futher down this road.
>
> Could you at least honor my Mail-Followup-To: header?

    I would have if I saw it.

    Mutt didn't notice it, and I don't see it in my backups. There is a
    possibility that $exchange elided it.

    Either way, if you'd stuck it in there, I apologize for not being
    able to follow it, since it didn't make it here.

--
Share and Enjoy.