Re: question about something, but don't know if it exists...

> anything else than just clear autentification. So is there a software
> which connets onto server (for example proxy) through SSL and then
> redirect data channels onto right ports as an clear connection outside (I
> cannot solve the situation on provider routers of course, but it has

  Do you have access to the router/switch/firewall at your end? You
might want to consider your internal network "not trusted" since
people are stealing passwords. The easiest solution that comes to my
mind is IPSec: make your firewall (or what ever) an IPSec gateway and
run everything inside your network over IPSec. No more stealing, I
would think.
  There may be other options as well, but that would end all kinds of
network sniffing inside your network.

		| Juha Jäykkä, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|