Re: AIDE database corrupt

> My AIDE database keeps getting corrupt so that "aide --check" stops working.
> I have to issue a "aide --init" to get it back.
> Then after a couple of days the database will have gone corrupt again.
> Anyone seen this behaviour before?

I use AIDE under potato and woody.

I recall that a while ago, I stopped using the --update switch in potato due
to corruption - I always just recreate the database from scratch with --init.
This sounds like what you're seeing.  It wasn't a big deal to me (--init just
takes longer than --update), and it seems to not happen in woody, so I never
reported a bug.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>