Re: Gateway Login

Karun <karun@dambiec.com> writes:

[snip]
> If youre using ssh/telnet you can forward all packets from the external
> interface incoming to port 22, etc. to the internal machines ip.

There's one problem with this. I've got a few machines internally and I
DNAT various high ports across to their 22/tcp for more direct remote
login; however, ssh remembers the host key for the machine irrespective of
port# and therefore complains about mismatches for (N-1)/N of the machines.

Any pointers what to do to fix it?

~Tim
--
Gabrielle and Madelene were just dolls.     |piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk