Re: Security on debian

Scott Henson wrote:http

Can any one point me to the best books, how-to's, articles, scripts, etc. on
hardening debian and making it really secure, but still easy to use?  I was
looking on the debian site and I saw a security how-to, but for some reason
it would not let me access it.  It said i didnt have permision to view it.

-Scott Henson

A few good tips on this site:

A few more security tips:

This is a good security site, I think some guy on this lists manages it.

This is the link that I have for the Securing Debian HOW-TO, it appears to be down too

You can also download an exaple Debian IPtables script from: