Re: i am experincing intrusion attempts

How is he trying to hit on your pc?  You may be able to use packet sniffers
and IDS to gather more information on the crack attempts he is doing
to your PC.   You should also look at the type of attack, it could be
just a poorly configured WindowsPC that your ISP is running.

Dan

---- Seekingheat50750@aol.com wrote:
> I need to trace the person who is hitting on my pc 40 times a day.
> Any ideas?
>                                      Drew

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com