Re: sshd attack?

In fact why not just be really cruel: install the dtk (deception
toolkit) - find it at all.net - and then watch the hackers think
that they've found a vulnerable box and try to exploit it whilst
you gather enough information about them to... [fill in as necessary].

Of course all the files that they manage to steal from your system
are faked, then they'll waste 2 days running a brute force cracker
and will then get upset when the usernames/passwords don't work...

Nice! ;-)

Matthew