Re: Kernal Panic

It was the SCSI driver was missing.  I was able to compile the kernel
and thanks for everyones help.  I may have a bug to report when compiling
2.4.4 and 2.4.5 kernels from there tar balls.   When I use config or
menuconfig and deselect smp since I only have one processor.  I get the
following error when applying the make dep option.
cpu_data no value
num_cpu_smp no value

and it doesn't compile.
Would someone no which c files I have to modify so that I can tell the
kernel that I only have one Pentium III (700)?

Thanks for your help again
Dan

---- "Noah L. Meyerhans" <frodo@morgul.net> wrote:
[Non text/plain message body suppressed]

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com