Re: X & tcp listening

http://people.debian.org/~cpbotha/xf402_potato/

has an apt-able repository of X 4.0.2 for potato, which I would assume
(since the X4 transition was about when the debconf popup about X not
listening on TCP started showing up) follows Woody's in not listening on
TCP.

--
	A novice of the temple once approached the Chief Priest with a
question.

Commentary:

His Master is kind,
Answering his FAQ quickly,