GnuPG breakage

Howdy!

GnuPG 1.0.5-2 went into Woody the other day, and of course I
upgraded as I always do. However, now it has started complaining that
there's no valid OpenPGP data found. An example:

% gpg -r factotum@gvdnet.dk somefile.txt
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: processing message failed: eof

Similarly, other programmes tell me that I have no secret keys in my
key ring. GPA (GNU Privacy Assistant, see
http://www.gnupg.org/gpa.html) shows everything to be normal, though.

I tried going back to an older version of GnuPG, but it gave me the
same results. No files under ~/.gnupg have been altered in the
process, judging from the time stamps, which is the strangest
part. Does anyone have a rational explanation for this?

Martin

--
Homepage:       http://www.cs.auc.dk/~factotum/
GPG public key: http://www.cs.auc.dk/~factotum/gpgkey.txt