Re: iptables w/2.4 kernels

Quoting Robert Bartels (rbartels@qx.net):

> I don't see how this can be done if the ftp server doesn't support anonymous
> logins or
> fpx xfers...

For all I know you don't even have to log in to the ftp server...
If you just connect and send a PORT commando, the iptables ftp-connection
tracking will notice this, and will add a rule to accept connections on
the ports specified in the PORT commando..

You only have about 10 or more seconds to connect to the port, before the
rule will expire...