Re: Logging practices (and why does it suck in Debian?)

On Wednesday 11 April 2001 21:32, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña wrote:
>         no. better, 5.
>         Also, I would like this documented for inclusion in the
> Secure-Debian-HOWTO
> located at http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp (I have not received many
> contributions
> BTW)

I'll notify you when I have a sufficiently good syslog.conf, if that's what
you mean. However, I might be able to find time to write something about it
also :)

But don't count on it. I'll have to create something I'm satisfied with
myself, and that usually takes time since I'm a very picky person :)

Regards
Kenneth