Re: kernel: NAT: 0 dropping untracked packet c1aa2300 1 10.20.30.132 -> 62.142.131.12

I assume that is on the ethernet side facing the ISP?  Or that you have one
ethernet card and all traffic is going there?  Cable modem?  (read: shared
media)

My bet would be that someone else is doing NAT as well, and you are seeing
their packets too (probably because they are using only one card as well),
but your box doesn't know about their NATd box, so it complains.

You could add a rule to PREROUTING that drops anything from 10/8 that you
aren't using, then you probably wouldn't see those messages anymore.

Aaron