Re: Woody ssh exploit

You could just recompile it yourself.  I don't even use any of the Debian
SSH packages anymore, they are mostly out-of-date anyway.  The current
SSH2 in woody is 2.0.13, for example.  I just download the source and
compile it myself for those kind of things.

There's another good point to that:  Anything that intimitely connected
with your system security should be done by hand anyway.

Actually, if someone wants to give me a hint on how to use the dpkg tool
to build things (never done it before!) and how to upload the compiled
versions, I'd re-contribute the packages.

Aaron