Re: Mac most secure servers?

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
> The thing is, any box on the network is going to be insecure, and the

I second(third?) that.

The best way to reduce the security risk to zero on ANY system is to:

	1. Unplug ethernet
	2. Unplug power cord
	3. Lock system in concrete box
	4. Drop in Lake Erie

REDUCE the risk by keeping up on security upgrades. OS patches, admin
skills, etc.  All of which requires that you use an OS that can be
upgraded and/or patched easily and quickly.

Just my 2 cents , adjusted for inflation.

-John