Re: Send a mail

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 02:39:31AM +0100, NDSoftware wrote:
> Hi,
> How i can send a mail with:
> From: test@ndsoftware.net
> To: ndsoftwrae.net
> Subject: Test
>
> I have qmail !
> I want use the command line because after i want send every 1 hours a
> message for test my mailbox...

Well, I can't tell you how to change the 'from' entry in your MTA. I use
postfix as I always avoid using non-free software, especially when a great
free alternative exists (this is Debian, you know).

As far as the rest of it, I'd put this in my crontab:
1 * * * * echo foo | mail ndsoftwrae.net -s test

--
Jordan Bettis <http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb/>
Showing up is 80% of life.