Re: logcheck

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 04:26:56PM +0100, Ingemar Fällman wrote:
> Hi
>
> Purge the package with dpkg --purge logcheck this will remove all config
> files,
> then download the version from testing and install it.
>
> Then you can be sure that all files are ok.
 I don't think that --purge is needed... firstly this is Debian (and packages
 most of the time know how to upgrade itself) and secondly  this is Linux
 (and not that Redmont Thing) so there is no need to get out - get in cycle
 to get things to work =o))))))))))))))))

--
 Robert Ramiega  | robert@plukwa.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047   | http://www.plukwa.net/         | the power of Source