Re: Suspending services

Hi Piotr,

Just use one of the free runlevels (4,5 even 2). Go to
/etc/rc<yourrunlevel> and remove the links that you don't need and add the
ones you do. After that you can switch to that runlevel bij doing telinit
<runlevel>. All your services will be started and stopped for that
runlevel.

Good luck,

Eelco van Beek