Re: connecting to my box

Hello,

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 10:24:01AM -0600, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> I just changed it and removed the last ':', and now I get "Permission
> denied".

Failing all else, SSH should ask you for a password if you have the
server configured to allow this.

In the SSH source code, in sshconnect1.c the "Permission denied." string
is returned if "All authentication methods have failed..."

Assuming you have not set up encrypted key exchange, etc, perhaps you
should double check your configuration to see what authentication
method your server will use.

Regards,
Robert