Re: mirroring security.debian.org?

I guess you could make a crontab running 'apt-get update' and 'apt-get -d
- -y upgrade', running that in times you have some bandwidth will get all
the update, but won't install them. You can now use ftp or something to
get the packages to the other machines (or make you
/var/cache/apt/archives apt-get-able for you local network).
The downside of this approach would be that you won't get any security
updates of packages not installed on the machine with the crontab.

|Ron Rademaker                                                          |
|GPG info:                                                              |
|pub  1024D/DAB68799 2000-10-01 Ron Rademaker <ron@wep.tudelft.nl>      |
|Key fingerprint = F3D6 C4DC 6BE3 A37D B29D  D93B AC0B B72D DAB6 8799   |
|Key available from: wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net, wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or          |
|wwwkeys.us.pgp.net                                                     |