-----Original Message-----
From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña [mailto:jfernandez@sgi.es]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 9:21 AM

	I have gone through http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/ (Security-Enhanced
Linux) and
it seems to be some interesting work on how Linux security can be overall
improved, I've found with distress, however that the patches applied seem to
be
from RedHat versions (not original source).
	Before starting to do my own work with it, however, I would like to
know if
other Debian people have heard of the project and what do they think of it.
Could be used for Debian?
	They seem to be working on auditing the source of what we could
consider our
"base-filesystem" so the kind of code-auditing that was proposed in the list
earlier could start here.

	Regards

	Javi