Debian Security-HOWTO

	I do not know if other developers are aware, but there is a nice Security HOWTO
available in  http://joker.rhwd.de/doc/Securing-Debian-HOWTO and made by
Alexander Reelsen (which I am sending this to in case he is not on the list).
	I have checked it out and would really like to see it included in the DDP and
think that debian security guru's should help in improving it. One thing I would
like to have nicely documented is to make chroot jails. But not Linux-wide but
Debian-specific, that is: is there a way to build packages available in Debian
in order to easily install them chrooted?
	My first thought is that only if the original source uses autoconf (which would
allow setting the $prefix/$exec_prefix, etc.. in order to install it correctly).
Any ideas? Also, since the package would depend on other packages we need to
have this in the chrooted environment too, is there an *easy* way to do this?
(without needing to have two package databases)

	Best regards

	Javi