Re: task-unstable-security-updates?

You solution just optimizes doing a dist-upgrade.  I'd like something that
doesn't require that I do a dist-upgrade so often.

By time-consuming, I didn't particularly mean the amount of time it takes
to download.  That can clearly be done in the backround, by cron, etc.
Going through the configuation questions requires human intervention and
that takes time and makes the human not want to go through the process as
often.  If only security relevent changes are made, the number of packages
upgraded at any one time will be much smaller and more manageable.

--
Mike Fisk, RADIANT Team, Network Engineering Group, Los Alamos National Lab
See http://home.lanl.gov/mfisk/ for contact information