Re: Configuring ssh

My major concern is that if you enabled password authentication you'd
leave your system vulnerable to brute force password attacked as in
TELNET.

Beside, if one could use password authentication, why would one bother
to take all the trouble setting up RSA connection? :)

I did ask question here, whether I could let one group of user use
password authentication(for casual users with limited access) and the
other group of users use RSA(for admin. users who have higher
privileges).

Seem like it's not possible, according to expert opinions here,  for
current ssh release.

I might be wrong, please advise if it's possible. I wish to know! :)

Thanks!

Alan.