Re: su vulnerability

	One thing I wonder is why does not Debian issue advisories to popular mailing
lists (linux-security on securityportal and bugtrack on securityfocus comes to
mind). Also, I do not see this posted at security.debian.org
	I am currently maintaining my status as Debian maintainer but starting to move
my focus towards security (I finished my life as student and working now on a
security related company).
	So, I'm willing to help the security team in posting these announcements (both
on web and on security lists). It seems that some hands might be needed :)
	I  have another proyect in mind, but will send it later on...

	Regards

	Javi
begin:vcard
n:Fernández-Sanguino Peña;Javier
tel;fax:+34-91 806 46 41
tel;work:+34-91 806 46 40
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SGI-GMV sistemas;Seguridad Lógica
adr:;;Sector Foresta 1;Tres Cantos;Madrid;E-28760;Spain
version:2.1
email;internet:jfernandez@sgi.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;28448
fn:Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña