Re: ATA 66 and security

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, [iso-8859-1] Áts Attila wrote:

> Hello,
>
> where can I get a documentation on how to make my Debian
> web server absolutely secure but have the opportunity to

I'm sure someone else on this list can provide you with that answer, if
there is a step-by-step guide, maybe the Debian-firewall webpage can be of
help:

http://www.weikert.de/debwall/

(although I'm afraid it's not very updated).

and ofcourse downloading anything you are using from:
http://security.debian.org/

> manage it through a web connection? I need a step-by-step

Manage it through a web connection ? sounds like Webmin to me:
http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

> guide or something similar.

Anything that applies to Linux in general also applies to Debian ofcourse
(file placement could differ though).