Re: HHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice to have the mailing list software support 'unsubscribe
user@foo.com' so that people with more complicated emailing setups (like
the reply too address being an alias that points to the real email
address) can easily have themselves removed. Actually, I haven't tried
adding in the user@foo.com, maybe this software /does/ support the
feature and it's just not listed on the debian mailing list page.

-mason