Re: HHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem. It's impossible to get removed from some of
the debian mailing lists. I've even tried send emails directly to the
listmaster's personal address. Didn't even get a reply. I explained that
I had tried many times over the course of a few months to get myself
removed without success. They don't seem to care.

-mason