Re: Sheesh .. talk about beating a dead horse (autofs)

Martin Bogomolni wrote:

> Okay, I think the s/n ratio is just getting to be a bit low. :|
>
> The consensus seems to be "Not a security issue we want to deal
> with."

If true, then as any responsible Linux user, it shall be that the use of
Debian is actively discouraged for not only not fixing bugs, but for
openly acknowleding the problem and proclaiming "We don't care enough".

I might as well use NT.  At least MS pretends to fix problems.

And before you claim anything about source, I have access to NT source
if I so desire to NDA.

Christopher