Re: Libsafe

libc 2.0.x versions are in slink, in potato this is upgraded to 2.1.x
versions, so you won't be able to use libsafe with slink because the libc6
version is to early. The newer libc6 versions won't be uploaded to slink,
you'll have to upgrade to potato (or create a slink system with a lot
potato, but that might cause problems, I never tried) to use libsafe.

Ron