Re: Libsafe

I've packages libsafe_1.3-1_i386.deb earlier this week, I don't know if
you downloaded that version? If you got it from rademaker.dhs.org, you got
that version... As long as you are using an ldso version that is higher
then the one it depends on, it shouldn't be a problem, I would advice you
to install ld.so.preload-manager, if you want libsafe to be loaded
automatically on boot. It is used during installation, but you can also
make the library being loaded automatically manually (see docs). I've
haven't tried it on slink, only potato and woody, but I guess it'll work
as long as the depencies are correct...

Ron