NEED HELP FROM ADMINISTRATOR OF MAILING LIST!

HI !

I was in three debian lists and did leave them all (no matter of
quality but of disk space at university). Two lists didn't make
any trouble but this here doesn't drop me.

I get replies about not being registered or a list with alternatives where
I am under but my entry isn't recognized for deletion.

Please, I tried to write to the listmaster but the first adress
(from the footer of a mail) didn't exist and the last try isn't replied.

My two  email-adresses possible are:

Dennis.Heuer@stud.uni-hannover.de
garfycx@garfycx.net

Please DROP ME!!!