Re: Tripwire in bin-directory?

Hi,

Um, you don't need a kernel patch for that. Just the immutable bit and the
`lcap' program/package to make that immutable bit permanent. (Of course
you will need to set immutability on inittab and anything called from
there, so that it can't be changed during boot, allowing the script kiddie
to drop a shell script into init's boot scripts...)

Ah, the wonders of the capability bounding set. ;)

Regards,

Alex.

---
PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
  EFD1 AC6C 7ED5 E453 C367  AC7A B474 16E0 758D 7ED9