Re: OTP 4 ftp

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 11:04:44AM +0100, Thor wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I would authenticate the ftp access with an OTP system.
>
> It's possible ? Can i apply otp to wu-ftpd or i must change the ftp server ?
> Someone have an idea, url, news, library, program to do this ?

You can use wu-ftp with opie.

http://key.baer.rwth-aachen.de/linuxadm/doc/packages/wuftpd/wuftpd-2.6/opie

opie-client is in potato, opie-client and opie-server are in woody.

--
Christian Surchi   |   csurchi@debian.org   |   christian@firenze.linux.it
FLUG: http://www.firenze.linux.it | Debian GNU/Linux: http://www.debian.org