Re: System log monitor

I wrote a little perl script to make all sorts of fun noises when certain
syslog things happen, which i've packaged myself already, but i've not yet
even attempted to get it into debian, as i've not the time to worry about
trying to become a maintainer. it's called 'logplay', and you can find it
on logplay.xanthor.net..

not what you were asking for, but it's nice to plug yourself once in a
while. ;)