Re: one-time-passwords for telnet

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 03:32:02PM +0100, Thomas Guettler wrote:
> I searched the web, but I couldn't find how to configure my debian's
> (potato) telnetd to use one-time-passwords. Can some tell me where to
> RTFM?

Hi Thomas, first you will want to compile and install OPIE which you can
get here:

http://inner.net/opie

Careful to read the docs, which warn you about over-writing /bin/login,
in.ftpd, and some other binaries.  You will _not_ need to do this
because you will be using PAM instead.

Then you need a PAM module, pam_opie:

http://inner.net/pub/opie/contrib/ (pam_opie-0.21.tar.gz)

HTH!  It worked for me.  If you have any more questions let me know.