console-apt bug in Potato 2.2.r1

Hi...

I don't know, whether this has already been filed as a bug report, but
console-apt/capt has a bug. Some packages have circular dependencies -
like locales and libc6, I think. So if you expand dependencies for one of
them, you start cycling through them, and when the indentation of the
package name ( the first letter) reaches the right edge of the screen,
it crashes with some signal 11 error. I Don't know, whether this can be
exploited, but it's better to be sre.

(I don't consider circular deps the problem);

P.S. I didn't file it as a bug report...

Enjoy!
Jure Mercun